Welcome to our next and final beta of SCADE before going live, our Beta 5.
We hopefully listened carefully and brought you the following features:
- Swift 4 and XCode 9 support - Use the power of Swift 4 on Android and iOS
- Swift foundation support for Android and iOS. Leverage Swift foundation to build great apps. We currently cover 80% of all functionaliity
- Animation API. We cleaned up the animation api and provide a powerful animation api that lets you develop great animations without limitations Animation Guide
- Programmatic UI creation - just use code to program your UI Programmatic UI development
- IDE improvements, including significantly improved auto completion support. Its faster and smarter now.
- Android Release compilation mode. Switch between debug and release mode and publish to the Google App Store Android release mode
- Greatly improved touch event management to handle overlapping events nicely
- Faster compilation
- Smaller things: Added latest devices sizes (iPhone 8 and iPhone X), Textbox improvements
- Better validations in SVG editor
- Now TestFlight compatible
Please also see the breaking changes documentation: Upgrading your project
Welcome to our next beta release of SCADE, Beta4
- ** Camera Support, https://scade.readme.io/v1.0/docs/camera-control
- ** Master Page Control https://scade.readme.io/v1.0/docs/page-container
- ** Sidebar Control https://scade.readme.io/v1.0/docs/sidebar-control
- Various fixes
- Various smaller improvements
Welcome to our next beta release of SCADE, Beta3:
- Swift 3.1 support for both iOS and Android. You can know use Swift 3.1 to develop all your apps.
- WebView control support. We added the webView control to display web content in your native Swift iOS or Android app. Please find the documentation here WebView control
- Memory management improvements. Internally, we improved the memory management.
- Usability improvements. We automated some tasks that would otherwise cause the developer extra work. For instance, we autoupgrade the SDK if you use a project that is based on an older SCADE SDK. Therefore, no need to switch the workspace folder anymore when installing a new Beta.
- Various fixes
- Some fixes to our animation API
- Some slider control fixes
- Textbox related fixes in Android
- Some autocompletion fixes (Code navigation and general errors)